Employees are trained to use software, but also need tactical education to navigate the complexities of diversity and inclusion. We help employees to understand the impact of bias, the elements of inclusive communication, and to develop the skills and techniques needed to succeed in rapidly changing organizational cultures.
Provide results-based tactical education.
To develop the soft and hard skills that employees need to drive organizational success, we provide Inclusion Strategy Solutions LLC’s proprietary, proven-effective selection of workshops.
We work with clients and employ adult education theory, the latest technology, and up to date subject matter to provide engaging, interactive transformational sessions on a customized basis.
Our methodology includes anonymous preparatory surveys, in-session anonymous feedback, role playing, case studies, videos, and learning aids to assure that we engage all learning styles. Participant evaluations and our observations provide clients with feedback and data on the impact of the sessions.
- Preparatory participant survey to be distributed 1-week prior to session
- PowerPoint presentation
- Interactive Exercises
- Learning Aid: An annotated document including select content from PowerPoint slides and handouts, a glossary, and links to references and resources (Distributed to participants one week following workshop)
- Participant evaluations to be collected and tabulated for post-session assessment (Remitted to client one week following completion of all sessions)
- Unconscious Bias
- EEO / Sexual Harassment Prevention
- Inclusive Workplace / Communication
- Inclusive Management / Supervision
- Inclusive Leadership
- Addressing Racism
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Difficult Conversations
- Bystander Intervention
- Inclusive Teams
- Inclusive Recruitment, Interviewing, Hiring, and Onboarding